Rating: 0.38 to 1.28m3/min
Standard operating conditions: 8 bar pressure with a 30 degrees C ambient temperature and 40 degree C inlet temperature.
How it Works
Using two heat exchangers the dryer progressively reduces the compressed air temperature to 3º. The drop in temperature forces water vapor into a liquid that can be drained. The air is reheated before being released to the air system
Warning: undersized dryers are ineffective & will provide you with hours of bad air quality !!
The unique TX air dryer provides air users with a compact & reliable air dryer with unbeatable features :
- Unique freon convection condenser – no fan - no blocked condenser coils - no problems
- Timed electric auto drain with isolation valve & strainer ensures reliable condensate drainage & easy maintance.
- Constant dewpoint performance
- Fantastic air reheat system guarantees dewpoint performance and ensures no pipes drips.
- All this at a Brilliant Price
Jemaco TX Series Simply the best air dryer in its class.