The Bry-Air FLi ( Jr.) Desiccant Dehumidifier is your ultimate moisture removal partner. It is a totally self contained unit and is characterized by high efficiency and reliability.
High efficiency and reliability
- A totally self contained unit.
- Robust stainless steel frame with double skin construction, internal GI sheet.
- CNC fabricated with industrial grade coating.
- High moisture removal.
- EU-3 grade leak tight filters for air intake.
- Multiple choice of reactivation heat source: electrical, steam, thermic fluid, direct/ indirect fired gas.
- In-built process by-pass for custom designing of process air flow or process temperature control.
- Easy addition of pre/after cooler, high grade filter.
- Rotor incorporates robust internal structure with perimeter flange for industrial quality and durability.
- Rotor perimeter flange extend media and seal life.
- Rotor is non-flammable with organic <2%.
- Edge hard face coating on rotor edge ensures long life and good sealing for media and seals.
- Process and reactivation air flow sectors are insulated.
- Unique PTFE bonded bulb seal design; minimised air leakage.
Easy to operate
- Suitable for continuous operation.
- Auto / manual selector switch.
- volume control dampers for both (P&R) air flow.
Easy to install
- Versatile, easy to package and handle.
- Small footprints; low volume / weight per CMH.
Easy to maintain
- Rotor is water washable.
- Quick serviceability and maintenance free operation.
- Humidity control by humidistat on/off.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Bry-Smart Controller.